Nope, no gimmicks. Move set are same from before. Only exception is the humming top. Or, if you're talking about HUD Gimmicks, then.. No, HUDs only have 1 gimmick which is the Action Chain. ( Assuming Action Chains are a part of HUDs. )
the huds had, or, had gimmicks in v5 though right? why not here
not talking about movesets, things about the hud itself

So your telling me action chains don't give boost????
nah. not by the looks of things. it seems that the unwiished hud still gives boost like the other huds, including the same amount of boost no matter how high your action chain is.

also is there gonna be a frontiers styled hud???

Little bit of a strange request but does anyone have v1 of modern sonic? I'm hoping I'll actually get to play modern sonic with his abilities but I can't because the only way I can play srb2 is the web port. I assume v1 should work fine since modern sonic was released in feb 2020, and 2.2.4 was released at around that same time I'm pretty sure. Also ik you can get older versions from the history page but the only version i can download from there is v5, the other versions won't show for some reason

Little bit of a strange request but does anyone have v1 of modern sonic? I'm hoping I'll actually get to play modern sonic with his abilities but I can't because the only way I can play srb2 is the web port. I assume v1 should work fine since modern sonic was released in feb 2020, and 2.2.4 was released at around that same time I'm pretty sure. Also ik you can get older versions from the history page but the only version i can download from there is v5, the other versions won't show for some reason
I think the answer might be no. I think V1 only lies in the hands of MotdSpork.

I think the answer might be no. I think V1 only lies in the hands of MotdSpork.
This is probably near guaranteed factual, As there isn't any version besides the one right before 5.11, 5.11, And 5.12 in the history page, And the one right before 5.11 isn't even downloadable (to my knowledge).

Nah I bet someone archived it somewhere
yeah i know that too. it was a discord image file... i think he archived it himself somewhere private.
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe V1 is a separate addon and was deleted after.
it possibly could be V1. because the older version's v1 and v2 were not made. (i'm talking about v2.2) V3 was the initial release for v2.2.4 (March 2nd, 2021). and V4 was a cancelled build for v2.2.6. it should be a V1 release right? i mean then again it would be V6

Last edited:
yeah i know that too. it was a discord image file... i think he archived it himself somewhere private.
Post automatically merged:

it possibly could be V1. because the older version's v1 and v2 were not made. (i'm talking about v2.2) V3 was the initial release for v2.2.4 (March 2nd, 2021). and V4 was a cancelled build for v2.2.6. it should be a V1 release right? i mean then again it would be V6
I did not understand anything....

What I understood was that the first two versions were made in 2.1, and that from 2.2 of srb2 they made v3 to what is currently v6 ( Or v5 if we count that it hasn't been released yet)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Back