Little bit of a strange request but does anyone have v1 of modern sonic? I'm hoping I'll actually get to play modern sonic with his abilities but I can't because the only way I can play srb2 is the web port. I assume v1 should work fine since modern sonic was released in feb 2020, and 2.2.4 was released at around that same time I'm pretty sure. Also ik you can get older versions from the history page but the only version i can download from there is v5, the other versions won't show for some reason
Hi, the reason why earlier versions of the mod aren't in the history tab is because the history tab wasn't a thing until the forums transitioned to Xenforo.

That said, I have personally archived v3.1 in my SD card since v5 came out. It does not work in newer SRB2 versions, but I can confirm that it works in 2.2.4. It has the old sprites and everything.

Attachments

• VCL_ModernSonic-v3.1.pk3
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
Hi, the reason why earlier versions of the mod aren't in the history tab is because the history tab wasn't a thing until the forums transitioned to Xenforo.

That said, I have personally archived v3.1 in my SD card since v5 came out. It does not work in newer SRB2 versions, but I can confirm that it works in 2.2.4. It has the old sprites and everything.
Absolute legend, thank you so much

GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK LOOK LOOK IM SO EXCITED SJBSFJSBHUSBD BSBD JABRAHHHHHHHHHHH
HOLY MOLY.png

It has been an amazing journey waiting for this mod and discussion about it! See y'all when it releases.

Oh my dumbass thought it would be coming out any day now 😂, not complaining tho this mod is gonna be LIIIIIIITTTTT

this might just be THE most anticipated mod besides back in 2022 with adventure sonic, who broke the servers, or atleast thats what i hear

man hope that doesn't happen

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back