• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 RUSH WIP

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-02-23 163340.png
    Captura de tela 2024-02-23 163340.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 33
i have a life
you cant just remove my handle over a project I STARTED because i havent been doing things because I HAD OTHER PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT

i have a life
you cant just remove my handle over a project I STARTED because i havent been doing things because I HAD OTHER PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT
this is message to everyone reading this. NOT MAKING CONTENT ISN'T THE REASON WHY WE DID THIS.. ITS UNDERSTANDABLE IF YOU CAN'T MAKE CONTENT DUE TO YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS. its mostly because he have been inactive ( inactive as :- him not giving us a single message on what to do with the project. and no leading due to his problems ). and we had no way of communicating with him to see why he was inactive for days. we had to make it so there is no real one in lead. thus allowing the project to build more. so understand that we didn't want to replace who started it all. this whole problem came due to him being a leader. which again form now on isn't the case because again. we made it so there is no real leader.

- for now me and the team wants to say sorry for this thread being a drama book for the last ever.
form now on we will not post anything related to our problems and make posts only about content and updates of how the project is going
therefor we want you to help us by not talking about these problems ever again

- read this carefully. #WE ARE NOT HIRING NEW PEOPLE# this thread will become only for posting updates about how the project is going.
so don't go asking about it. This project Has enough People in it. and some people don't realize how much of a small project this really is.

- finally if you have some kind of Idea to share with us to make. we would be happy to see it

anyway, we need a lua scripter, idk if fan works but mayb
I mean I could try to learn lua. it kinda feels easy. through out my time in the SRB2 community. I have been modifying a lot of custom open assets scripts. and I feel like I get it. ya I feel like I get lua scripting. but for the time being. kinda working on maps

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back