• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 RUSH WIP

oh thank god
don't be confused and understand that we got personal projects to worry about.
I have to work on History Reimagined with endless
and The HUNT and the NLDC.

while sonikkuboy is making somekind of an analong horror

and heitor and thesrb2fan12 ( also known as fleet in other places ). have lifes

I know this maybe offtopic. but you need to understand that we have personal stuff to worry about. so we may leave this wip page for a while until we finsh those projects

don't be confused and understand that we got personal projects to worry about.
I have to work on History Reimagined with endless
and The HUNT and the NLDC.

while sonikkuboy is making somekind of an analong horror

and heitor and thesrb2fan12 ( also known as fleet in other places ). have lifes

I know this maybe offtopic. but you need to understand that we have personal stuff to worry about. so we may leave this wip page for a while until we finsh those projects
ik that its just that i love this mod and it would a shame if it got cancelled

ik that its just that i love this mod and it would a shame if it got cancelled
Thanks I appreciate to have someone like you here all the time supporting the project.
Also I know this maybe oftopic but check these wip pages.
NLDC. THE HUNT. History Reimagined.
To see what I'm up to..
I swear I would try my best to make SRB2 Rush a respectable mod when I get back to

Because of :
-HeitorMD losing interest in this mod
-thesrb2fan12 living his own life and playing in Sonic the Fighters world championships
-M1STQ losing interest too

I've decided to keep the mod all by myself. That's it. I'm now alone at the head of this mod. Heitor may help me sometimes but yeah our team got reduced. I'm taking the lead.
If fan or M1STQ (unlikely) come back we will have our full team again. But for now, I am developping this mod by myself.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back