Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

I don't plan on it. It gets kinda hard keeping track of different versions of the same character; making an alt version of an alt version seems even harder to maintain if I make changes to the base model
guess I'll do it myself. also i just realized that what i said about ambient lighting a few replies ago might be why the cel shaded models exist.
edit: i tried but it didn't work.

Last edited:
I got a little confused cause the boot model wasn't working, but it turns out kal made a small mistake in the "install instructions" txt file. it says to use "MRBT KLDR/MARIO/BOOT.md3 2.7 0.0", when the correct line is actually "MRBT KLDR/MARIO/SHOE.md3 2.7 0.0". Its a mostly nothing mistake, but still good to mention incase others were confused like me. Great models btw!

anyways have this funny image of limbless luigi
srb20195.png

I got a little confused cause the boot model wasn't working, but it turns out kal made a small mistake in the "install instructions" txt file. it says to use "MRBT KLDR/MARIO/BOOT.md3 2.7 0.0", when the correct line is actually "MRBT KLDR/MARIO/SHOE.md3 2.7 0.0". Its a mostly nothing mistake, but still good to mention incase others were confused like me. Great models btw!

View attachment 110581
PFT-

View attachment 110581
oh shoot my bad, thanks for letting me know

edit: this is now fixed on the download

Last edited:
another cool thing with models: they can make people download mods.
Post automatically merged:

look like you forgot smth:
srb20020.png

Last edited:
how do i install this- (i looked at install instructions btw, i saw nothing about installing nor instructions, either that or im blind lol)

how do i install this- (i looked at install instructions btw, i saw nothing about installing nor instructions, either that or im blind lol)
Copy the KLDR/KDBONUS/KLDRCS folders from the download into your default models folder in the srb2 install, then use the install instructions to copy the correct models.dat lines into the file, models.dat.
The models folder and models.dat are both located at the root of your srb2 folder.

another cool thing with models: they can make people download mods.

look like you forgot smth:
View attachment 110611
thanks for letting me know!
looks like its just the textures, so until i update it, here are the fixed versions

Attachments

• YOSHI.png
    YOSHI.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 50
  • YOSHI_blend.png
    YOSHI_blend.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 47
  • YOSHI_L.png
    YOSHI_L.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 37
  • YOSHI_L_blend.png
    YOSHI_L_blend.png