Hey, being serious and just want to announce:

Probably going to drift away from sharing or updating on progress, things personally are really shaky and I’m having mental issues. I’m not in the space to keep this going nor do I want to right now. I don’t know how long or how bad things in my life will get, but I’ll try to hold out and just get through.

Since most of your only concern is related to the mod, progress on v6 is still going, and will make its way to completion. 2.2.11 support is complete, all effects supporting interpolation. Many if not all of the sprites are complete, it is the major polish point of development now. Things are still a long way to release, but it is coming along quickly.

Thanks for sticking around, see you sometime later, or not? I don’t really know or care at this point :P

kaz out.
Hey, all im saying is that while alot of us care for the mod, we all care more about you and the people making these mods. So if you have to take a break until 2030 im sure we all would rather have that than someone suffering just to bring out a mod.

Probably going to drift away from sharing or updating on progress, things personally are really shaky and I’m having mental issues. I’m not in the space to keep this going nor do I want to right now. I don’t know how long this'll last or how bad things in my life will get, bur I'll try to just keep going. Try to just keep things up and do everything step by step, slowly and surely.

Since most of your only concern is related to the mod, progress on v6 is still going, and will make its way to completion. 2.2.11 support is complete, all effects supporting interpolation. Many if not all of the sprites are complete, it is the major polish point of development now. Things are still a long way to release, but it is coming along quickly.

Thanks for sticking around, see you sometime later, or not? I don’t really know or care at this point :P

kaz out.

Please do take care of yourself. Seriously. As another dude who does struggle a bit with mental health, take as much time as you need. It's your health that matters. <3

Is this still a thing?... just wondering
The combo system was fully implemented long ago, and has things for each HUD. It'll be a fun mechanic to fiddle with when you guys get to play it. If I, someone who's so emotionally dulled and numb right now, can have fun with the combo system, I'm willing to bet y'all will love it.

Hope you guys enjoy this a lot when it releases, see y'all later.

Probably going to drift away from sharing or updating on progress, things personally are really shaky and I’m having mental issues. I’m not in the space to keep this going nor do I want to right now. I don’t know how long this'll last or how bad things in my life will get, but I'll try to just keep going. Try to just keep things up and do everything step by step, slowly and surely.

kaz out.
haiiii!!!!!!!! ^w^ (you know WHAT news this is just by this)

So what happened those last couple of days? (serious topics, mentions of suicide, and overall a long-ish story :P)
Basically, close friends and me were having a conversation, and I said something that unintentionally reminded him of extremely traumatizing and painful memories from last year. Problem being I didn't know at all, and i didn't know because I wasn't talking to them much last year despite them being one of my closest friends. I hadn't been talking to them since I was so caught up in my own school life and I had to adapt to a new school, new place, and new people. To make things even crazier, I had that on top of the fact I was riddled with lots of schoolwork, and dealing with my big family's drama.

What genuinely destroyed me is that I saw my close friend go from so happy and expressive person to one full of emotional nothingness, it hurt to see them go back to how they were years ago and I felt as if i was somehow responsible for making them that way. It didn't help that some of (now no longer) friends were talking down on my name and making me seem like I did in fact know, when I did not.

That situation left me so emotionally numb, so deeply conflicted and just hurt. It clearly made it's influence, as you can see with my recent mb messages and my behavior outside of here. I had mentally dropped and just isolated, started to just lose my energy and spark I had the days prior. I'd struggle to sleep and just spend hours having my head spin in circles and circles. I'd wake up crying uncontrollably, do a little self-care while I just fell apart, then just go listen to music or do things to occupy myself. I'd do it to try and escape how i was feeling in that moment, to ease the pain, ease the sorrow I so deeply believed in. I couldn't even enjoy the things I so dearly cherished and loved before. I had lost my social energy, and just went full reclusive and isolated. My days were just long, overarched thought loops of guilt and self-hate that brought both me and what I said down in the gutter. I'd occasionally talk to my other good close, trusted friends about my situation and they'd help me through it, but I barely had the capacity or energy to keep talking. My own thoughts and behavior had fallen so deep that I had gone borderline suicidal at one point, and attempted on my own life. I thank both my own stubbornness, my newfound will to live, the people around me, and my deep resolve that I didn't go fully through with it and end up dead. My will to keep going leads me to this beautiful culmination of perseverance, today, April 14th 2024.

This day I finally reached out to my close friend and really had a deep, 40 minute long conversation about these issues, how I'd been, how'd he been. He opened up about what was going on with last year, and I got my assurance that it truly wasn't my fault and that my guilt was unwarranted. I finally had my opportunity to just break down, shed some real tears, and just let what I had held onto come out in its purest form after so many hours. That conversation brought us closer, now we're on good terms and talk A LOT more than ever. He's helped clear my name and disprove what my now former friends were saying about me. He then went on and helped me cut off and get those people who showed their true, selfish colors out of our lives and away from all this hate and sorrow.

That is what my life has been for this past couple of days. I thank a lot of those around me for believing me and keeping the level head I couldn't keep at the time.

im doing good, im safe, and things are brighter, thank you all for the massive support over these days. It's these hardships that show who truly care about you and who are those you shouldn't be around. This situation has both broken me, and then put me back together stronger than ever.

I'll probably be actively sharing on v6 (if there is any info worthy of sharing >:3), answering questions, and just being that cool guy around here!

appreciate yall, kaz out with glee!!!!!!!!!! >w<

Last edited:
The combo system was fully implemented long ago, and has things for each HUD. It'll be a fun mechanic to fiddle with when you guys get to play it. If I, someone who's so emotionally dulled and numb right now, can have fun with the combo system, I'm willing to bet y'all will love it.

So what happened those last couple of days? (serious topics, mentions of suicide, and overall a long-ish story :P)
Basically, close friends and me were having a conversation, and I said something that unintentionally reminded him of extremely traumatizing and painful memories from last year. Problem being I didn't know at all, and i didn't know because I wasn't talking to them much last year despite them being one of my closest friends. I hadn't been talking to them since I was so caught up in my own school life and I had to adapt to a new school, new place, and new people. To make things even crazier, I had that on top of the fact I was riddled with lots of schoolwork, and dealing with my big family's drama.

What genuinely destroyed me is that I saw my close friend go from so happy and expressive person to one full of emotional nothingness, it hurt to see them go back to how they were years ago and I felt as if i was somehow responsible for making them that way. It didn't help that some of (now no longer) friends were talking down on my name and making me seem like I did in fact know, when I did not.

That situation left me so emotionally numb, so deeply conflicted and just hurt. It clearly made it's influence, as you can see with my recent mb messages and my behavior outside of here. I had mentally dropped and just isolated, started to just lose my energy and spark I had the days prior. I'd struggle to sleep and just spend hours having my head spin in circles and circles. I'd wake up crying uncontrollably, do a little self-care while I just fell apart, then just go listen to music or do things to occupy myself. I'd do it to try and escape how i was feeling in that moment, to ease the pain, ease the sorrow I so deeply believed in. I couldn't even enjoy the things I so dearly cherished and loved before. I had lost my social energy, and just went full reclusive and isolated. My days were just long, overarched thought loops of guilt and self-hate that brought both me and what I said down in the gutter. I'd occasionally talk to my other good close, trusted friends about my situation and they'd help me through it, but I barely had the capacity or energy to keep talking. My own thoughts and behavior had fallen so deep that I had gone borderline suicidal at one point, and attempted on my own life. I thank both my own stubbornness, my newfound will to live, the people around me, and my deep resolve that I didn't go fully through with it and end up dead. My will to keep going leads me to this beautiful culmination of perseverance, today, April 14th 2024.

This day I finally reached out to my close friend and really had a deep, 40 minute long conversation about these issues, how I'd been, how'd he been. He opened up about what was going on with last year, and I got my assurance that it truly wasn't my fault and that my guilt was unwarranted. I finally had my opportunity to just break down, shed some real tears, and just let what I had held onto come out in its purest form after so many hours. That conversation brought us closer, now we're on good terms and talk A LOT more than ever. He's helped clear my name and disprove what my now former friends were saying about me. He then went on and helped me cut off and get those people who showed their true, selfish colors out of our lives and away from all this hate and sorrow.

That is what my life has been for this past couple of days. I thank a lot of those around me for believing me and keeping the level head I couldn't keep at the time.

im doing good, im safe, and things are brighter, thank you all for the massive support over these days. It's these hardships that show who truly care about you and who are those you shouldn't be around. This situation has both broken me, and then put me back together stronger than ever.

I'll probably be actively sharing on v6 (if there is any info worthy of sharing >:3), answering questions, and just being that cool guy around here!

I'm glad you're doing good, and safe. I hope nothing like this happens in your life anymore.

Last edited:

Thank God you're safe! I really was worried about you.

I'm glad you're feeling better now just make sure you take enough time as much as you want

I'm doing good, I'm safe, and things are brighter, thank you all for the massive support over these days. It's these hardships that show who truly care about you and who are those you shouldn't be around. This situation has both broken me, and then put me back together stronger than ever.

appreciate ya'll, Kaz out with glee!!!!!!!!!! >w<
Thank you for the confirmation on the question and explaining what happened, And we're all glad you're okay! Never forget you're an important person to us all, V6 info sharing or not! 🫶

As a person who's (almost) suicidal and basically depressed. I'll hope that you'll get better and have a good future.

I was kinda like you. I was bullied at a public school so much that if I were to continue, I wouldn't survive for 2 more years. So my parents moved me to a private school. Nothing bad happened there, just felt depressed that I'm all alone.

But you won't be, we'll be there for you. I'm sure of it.

Take care dude.
Post automatically merged:

As a person who's (almost) suicidal and basically depressed. I'll hope that you'll get better and have a good future.

I was kinda like you. I was bullied at a public school so much that if I were to continue, I wouldn't survive for 2 more years. So my parents moved me to a private school. Nothing bad happened there, just felt depressed that I'm all alone.

But you won't be, we'll be there for you. I'm sure of it.

Take care dude.

HES BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
Post automatically merged:

Yes. There will be a manual drift in V6.
HELL YEA

I'm wondering, does anyone have some of the older Modern Sonic v6 gifs back up?
because currently mostly of them are unavailable now

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back