No worries, many modelers (including even Peppermint!!!) are already preparing, as the whole mod is FINALLY sprited.

Here’s some teasers from him on the #3d-models channel in the public discord!

View attachment 116922

View attachment 116920 View attachment 116921

I wouldn’t be concerned, as they’ll start rolling out when v6 finally makes way.
I do appreciate you guys asking about this, but I'm busy atm so byeeee!!!! >w<
Omg guys he's turning into shadow

No worries, many modelers (including even Peppermint!!!) are already preparing, as the whole mod is FINALLY sprited.

Here’s some teasers from him on the #3d-models channel in the public discord!

View attachment 116922

View attachment 116920 View attachment 116921

I wouldn’t be concerned, as they’ll start rolling out when v6 finally makes way.
I do appreciate you guys asking about this, but I'm busy atm so byeeee!!!! >w<
Yessir I'm already hyped for this!

Only the compatibility issues now!
Post automatically merged:

Can I make a trailer when this is out? (Based of anything you want)

Hey, being serious and just want to announce:

Probably going to drift away from sharing or updating on progress, things personally are really shaky and I’m having mental issues. I’m not in the space to keep this going nor do I want to right now. I don’t know how long this'll last or how bad things in my life will get, but I'll try to just keep going. Try to just keep things up and do everything step by step, slowly and surely.

Since most of your only concern is related to the mod, progress on v6 is still going, and will make its way to completion. 2.2.11 support is complete, all effects supporting interpolation. Many if not all of the sprites are complete, it is the major polish point of development now. Things are still a long way to release, but it is coming along quickly.

Thanks for sticking around, see you sometime later, or not? I don’t really know or care at this point :P

kaz out.

Last edited:

Probably going to drift away from sharing or updating on progress, things personally are really shaky and I’m having mental issues. I’m not in the space to keep this going nor do I want to right now. I don’t know how long or how bad things in my life will get, but I’ll try to hold out and just get through.

Since this all of your only concern, progress on v6 is still going, and will make its way to completion. 2.2.11 support is complete, all effects supporting interpolation. Many if not all of the sprites are complete, it is the major polish point of development now. Things are still a long way to release, but it is coming along quickly.

Thanks for sticking around, see you sometime later, or not? I don’t really know or care at this point :P

kaz out.
Hey, even if I don't know you much. There's one thing I got to say for you

It's going to be okay, I know this isn't related to this thread. But I'm not here to tell you to "post more progress".

You're like us, a person. And it's okay to take a break. It's okay to talk all about your problems with another person you trust.

I hope you get well soon. It's okay if the mod takes long. We'll wait. Till then, get yourself some rest.

Probably going to drift away from sharing or updating on progress, things personally are really shaky and I’m having mental issues. I’m not in the space to keep this going nor do I want to right now. I don’t know how long or how bad things in my life will get, but I’ll try to hold out and just get through.

Since this all of your only concern, progress on v6 is still going, and will make its way to completion. 2.2.11 support is complete, all effects supporting interpolation. Many if not all of the sprites are complete, it is the major polish point of development now. Things are still a long way to release, but it is coming along quickly.

kaz out.
Just remember we're with you Kaz².

You will get through this.

kaz out.
We'll await your return, With open arms, Please, My friend, Take care.

It's okay man... I too know how it feels... take some rest! You did more then enough. I guess its relesing atleast in a month. You're a legend. So is everyone working on this project.

You know you can just type "help" in console to get all the commands right?
I didn't even know that existed.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, do you have plans to add the Colors DS HUD?
220px-SonicColorsDS.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back