OMG OMG OMG ITS ARID CANYON ZONE IN 1.1!! OMG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroze said:
LIES!

BZ4, don't listen to a word they say... there is one going on.
DW and Spazzo were the ones to point me on the way to the most recent clue! An early copy of SRB2ME is almost mine!
They are just trying to screw with your head so they don't have to give out more copies of SRB2ME since they didn't think people would actually be able to do the Scavenger Hunt.

Thats right guys! I am opening the floodgates here and exposing your little misdirection plan! SUCK IT!

Go back to watching Achron videos, they did my head in so I dread to think what they do to you. :D

There is no hunt.

Kroze said:
LIES!

BZ4, don't listen to a word they say... there is one going on.
DW and Spazzo were the ones to point me on the way to the most recent clue! An early copy of SRB2ME is almost mine!
They are just trying to screw with your head so they don't have to give out more copies of SRB2ME since they didn't think people would actually be able to do the Scavenger Hunt.

Thats right guys! I am opening the floodgates here and exposing your little misdirection plan! SUCK IT!

Calm down dude...April fools is over. What did they say about the "most recent" clue?
If you find Srb2Me Send me a pm of a clue.
a.k.a. There is no hunt. If there is...I can wait. :P

Btw All Cz64 did was embrasses me by me sending a pm to Cue(This is my fault. Sorry Cue. X-( .)

Is the single fact of just being Kroze not enough for you?

BlueZero4 said:
Still though. Why is hype important enough to be stickied?
I dunno, maybe because this community is waiting for SRB2ME and we'd like the previews to be visible? I'd think this would be insanely obvious.

Just because YOU like the old version with the crappy, unbalanced multiplayer, low texture variety, and blockmap limitations doesn't mean the rest of us do.

I'm still laughing at what Kroze said in the first post, and Spazzo's reaction.
And I'm not surprised that one of Kroze's topics was stickied.

No, that post was made before SRB2 ME was announced for SAGE. He meant that he is going to get it the same time everyone else is going to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back